(С нашего веб-сайта на английском языке)
- Civil society letter to US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, on the occasion of the OSCE Summit in Astana, Kazakhstan in November 2010. Civil society representatives asked for Clinton’s support to Turkmen civil society and human rights activists, who are living and working under increasingly authoritarian conditions.
- Crude Accountability letter to Ms. Sylvia Reed Curran, Charge d’Affairs of the US Embassy in Turkmenistan, regarding the arrest and imprisonment of Andrey Zatoka (October 2009)
- Crude Accountability letter to US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton regarding the arrest and imprisonment of Andrey Zatoka (October 2009)
- Response from Ms. Elizabeth K. Mayfield, Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (December 2009)
- Crude Accountability and the Norwegian Helsinki Committee letter to US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, encouraging the US to take a strong stance in favor of human rights in Turkmenistan. This letter was prompted by a comment on Turkmenistan made by US Assistant Secretary for South and Central Asian Affairs, Mr. Robert O. Blake, Jr. (October 2009)